My second gift guide is for all the fitness lovers out there. In the past year, I have become the type of person who loves to workout and go to the gym everyday. Now, I love getting gifts that are related to fitness. If you are the same way or know someone who is, then this gift guide is perfect for you!
1. There’s no such thing as having too many sports bras. One of my favorite brands for sports bras is Nike. They are super supportive and comfortable. There are so many different colors and styles. This sports bra is 25% off and under $40.
3. I love the color of these Columbia Trail Flash Capri pants. They are currently 60% off for $24.
4. This Soffy Ball is from Bed, Bath, and Beyond and costs $15. It comes in the colors blue, red, and yellow. They are 18 inches tall and perfect for ab workouts. I usually lay my back on this ball and do crunches or rest my ankles on it and do a plank.
5. This long-sleeve top is from Nike. It is super stretchy and has mesh inserts to increase ventilation. I wear this to run outside when it is chilly. It also transitions seamlessly from workouts to running errands.
6. High-waisted pants have become my favorite thing to wear to the gym. It hides your belly and it allows you to wear just a sports bra without showing too much of your stomach. These are from Zappos and currently 19% off.
7. These shoes are Nike’s new performance running shoe. These are from Nordstrom and cost $75, which is 25% off. Even though these are running shoes, I mostly wear these when I do strength training at the gym. They are super comfortable and come in two colors – black and glacier blue.
8. My favorite running shoes are Asics. This is the only brand of sneakers that I run in. They are so comfortable. What’s great about Asics is when you go to the store, they see you run on a treadmill and suggest the shoe best for you!
9. I currently have the Fitbit Alta and I love it! I literally wear it every single day. Fitbits are perfect gifts for anyone. It tracks your steps, workouts, sleep, and calories. You can also be alerted when you receive a text or phone call. It’s also great that the battery life lasts for five days.
10. Everyone needs a water bottle when they go to the gym. This 24 oz Nike water bottle is perfect and only $10! It also comes in five different colors.
11. This Adidas bag is perfect for the gym and travel. It also has multiple pockets to keep yourself organized. This one is from DSW and costs $40.
12. I love these Nike running shorts. The dry fabric keeps you comfortable and dry. These are from Kohl’s and costs $27.
Stay tuned next Sunday for my third gift guide!
SHOP THE LOOK