Happy Friday, everyone! Sorry I’ve been MIA – I’ve been sick the last couple days and I’m finally starting to feel better. I’m looking forward to relaxing all weekend. I wore this outfit the other day and wanted to share 🙂 I am loving this fuzzy cardigan from Charlotte Russe. It’s so warm and cozy. I styled the fuzzy cardigan with a white tank, light wash jeans, beige booties, and a pink baker boy’s cap. This makes such a great outfit for the fall.
On another note, I thought it would be fun to share my five favorite podcasts. I used to never listen to podcasts until a few months ago. Now, if you see me with headphones on, I am most likely listening to a podcast lol! I listen to two types of podcasts: true crime/mystery and blogging tips.
1. The Influencer Podcast – If you are a blogger or are interested in learning about the influencer industry, then this podcast is for you! This is hosted by Julie Solomon. She provides helpful tips about blogging, pitching, brands, social media, etc by interviewing successful influencers and bloggers. I’ve learned so much by listening to her podcast.
2. Becoming Fearless Style Collective Podcast – I am part of the blogging community Style Collective. It is a platform for female influencers to connect, grow, and learn how to be successful bloggers and entrepreneurs. I have met so many amazing and supportive girls that I am proud to call my SC Sisters! If you are a blogger and are interested in learning more, click here! So back to the podcast – this is hosted by the amazing founder of Style Collective, Annie Spano. She is the sweetest person ever. In her podcast, she talks about inspirational stories to help you lead a life of passion, purpose, and authenticity.
True Crime/ Mystery
3. Serial – This is the first mystery podcast I listened to. There are three seasons. My favorite is Season 1, where Sarah Koenig, a journalist, re-investigates a murder from 1999. A high school teen was murdered and her ex-boyfriend was convicted of the crime without enough evidence. Sarah talks about what happened to determine if he really is guilty or not. Sarah is a great story-teller and I was hooked from the very first episode.
4. In the Dark – This is hosted by Madeleine Baran, where in the first season, she tackles a child abduction case. It is one of America’s most famous unsolved crimes. She walks you through the facts and tries to understand why it took law enforcement 27 years to solve it. It’s so crazy!
5. Dirty John – This is the most recent podcast I just finished. It was so good! I finished listening to the entire season in like two days. It tells the story of Debra Newell, a woman who falls in love with a man named John and he turns out to be very different from who she thought he was. This true story will keep you on your toes from beginning to end as you learn about John’s past and how it impacts Debra’s life.
What podcasts do you listen to? I’d love to hear your recommendations!
SHOP THE LOOK