As much as I’m already over the winter, it honestly just started lol. To get through the cold, I thought it would be fun to share a winter bucket list. I also want to share my favorite cozy winter sweaters that will keep you warm all season long.
This is my Winter bucket list:
- Drink hot chocolate at the Igloo Bar in New York City
- Make s’mores by the fireplace
- Go to at least one restaurant during Restaurant Week
- Ice skate in Bryant Park
- Go to a Spa
- Read 10 books
- Visit a museum
- Check out 3 brunch places in NYC neighborhoods that I haven’t visited
- See a Broadway play
- Train for my 5 mile race in March
Now – onto the outfit – this sweater is from H&M and it is one of the coziest sweaters I have. It’s such a cute chunky sweater and I love that it is off the shoulder. I also love that it’s really soft and comfy. I paired it with light wash high waisted jeans that I also got from H&M. For a more casual outfit, I would pair this sweater with comfy boots, but I wanted to dress it up and wear a pair of blush suede pumps.
This sweater is unfortunately not in stock, but I linked a bunch of cozy winter sweaters that will keep you warm all winter long.
COZY WINTER SWEATERS
SHOP THE LOOK